‘Tis the Season to Sell Your Home! Contrary to popular belief, the holiday season – especially this holiday season – may actually be an ideal time to offer your North Texas home for sale! Here’s why…
- Average home sales price in North Texas is up over 20 percent over this time last year.
- Interest rates are at historic lows, which means buyers have more buying power than ever before.
- Inventory of homes for sale remain at low levels while buyer demand is strong.
- Many people are still working from home, which means they may want more space, home offices, or a change of scenery. With more flexible work schedules and less travel during the holidays, many prospective buyers may use the extra time to search for a new home.
- Consumers who shop for a home during the holidays are serious, motivated buyers.
- Typically there are even fewer homes on the market during the holiday season. Translation: less competition for you!
- Homes “show” better when decorated for the holidays.
- Many transferees are not able to wait until the spring market to buy. They are here now and need a home now.
Williams Trew, A Division of Ebby Halliday Companies, is the leading real estate company in North Texas. If you would like to buy or sell in this market, you will need a full-time, experienced agent by your side. Visit williamstrew.com and connect with one of our experienced agents today!